Thursday, December 3, 2009

5 Cities In 5 Minutes

So this isn't really running related, but it's a challenge that has piqued my interest.  It involves eating.  And perhaps you'll say, "Eating all of that, that quickly can't be good for you" and I'll say to you, "The engine needs fuel for all the running ahead."

No matter which side of the argument you choose, here's the challenge:

Tucky's Division Dog Challenge: 5 Cities in 5 Minutes

Rules:
Can you eat all five of the division dogs in 5 minutes or less? If so, you will earn a Division Dog Challenge t-shirt, $15 in Tucky's Bucks, and have your photo placed on our wall of fame. If your time is in the top ten, then we will place your name on the record board.

Cities (aka hot dogs):
Chicago - $3.50
Skinless Old Vienna hotdog on Poppy Seed Bun, with Sports Peppers, Emerald Relish, Diced Onions, Tomato Wedge, Pickle Spear, Yellow Mustard and Celery Salt

Detroit Coney Island - $3.50
Natural casing smoked hotdog, Coney Island New York Chili and Diced Onions with Yellow Mustard

Cleveland - $3.50
Natural casing smoked hotdog, Potato and Cheese Pierogies with Stadium Mustard

Kansas City - $3.50
Natural casing smoked hotdog, Amish Creamy Coleslaw and BBQ Sauce

Minnesota - $3.50
Natural casing smoked hotdog, Shredded Cheddar and Grilled Polish Sauerkraut with Caraway Seeds

So obviously I want to try this.  I will report back when I have gathered up my sense of competition, adventure and intestinal fortitude.

3 comments:

  1. Hello? I would just like to comment that Minnesota is not a city. It might have a baseball team and a lot of lakes, but it isn't a city.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a true statement. Good eye. Perhaps I'll have to bring that up to Tucky's when I go for the gold.

    ReplyDelete