Sunday, March 14, 2010

Nothing Really. Oh, and Wolves.

So we're sort of lacking in the content on the ol' Mile Challenge blog as of late.  Sadly I don't have much to add but I figure I should get something on here.

I've temporarily given up on the Five Fingers and have been pounding the pavement in my regular Brooks Glycerins. The cold and the wet was making for numb feet which makes for easing into the Five Fingers unenjoyable. So my plan is to wait for some consistent temperatures of over 45 (soon?) and then start up the barefoot style again. In the meantime I'll try getting my leg muscles up to amateur competition specs.

Also, if you are heading for Alaska, keep an eye out for wolves.  Apparently they don't take kindly to runners:  Alaskan Teacher Mauled To Death By Pack Of Wolves While Out Jogging

Geez!

No comments:

Post a Comment