Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Running Sucks, Ice Cream Rules

For those of you who don't know, I'm starting a new business. The business of Ice Cream. I have bought myself an ice cream maker and made a pretty fantastic batch of vanilla last week. My first attempt at chocolate is in the freezer as we speak.

How's this relate to running? Like so: I was set to run two miles yesterday. Only two miles. Shouldn't take more than 20 minutes. One mile in, I said to myself, "This sucks, I'd rather be making ice cream." So I stopped, and walked in my house, and made some ice cream.

What's the point? This: I care more about ice cream than running.

Today, however, I was waiting for the ice cream to freeze, and my roommate said she was going to the YMCA (this is the same roommate who I am going to have the gymnastic challenge with on the first day of summer). I figured I'd join her, since all the ice cream was made. I got in a good three miles, which I was very happy with. However, she had a much better story.

Apparently there is a chronic ass-starer at the Y. He'll just walk into the room with all the ellipticals, walk to the back, stare at some ass, then walk out. He also walks over to the exercise room (the one where they have the classes and everything) and just stands in the door, checking some ass. I guess he does this without any sort of apology. Just stands there, scoping ass. I've never seen this happen but my roommie said she sees it pretty much every time she's there.

Oh he's also got a face tattoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment